Adem 2019 Elections Explained
Role of Delegates at Convention
- Democracy for all! Let's end our dependency on big money and become the party of
the grassroots and Civil Rights Act again!
- Healthcare for all! Medicare for All is the one true dream of Democrats for generations!
Let's make this the generation that does it!
- Education is a human right! Our public schools and universities were once the envy
of the world. We can do it again!
- Housing is a human right! Our region is home to incredible wealth. No one should be
living on the streets! We need innovative housing solutions!
- Living Wages are a human right! Wages must stay consistent with costs of living.
Basic Universal Income due to automation needs to become part of the conversation now.
- Justice is a human right! End For-Profit prisons and the failed war on drugs!
Help people, don't lock them up!
- Dignity is a human right! No one should be discriminated against or hated for
who they are, whether it is race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender, age, class, or relationship status.
- Healthy Environment is a human right! There isn't any time left. We have to stop
climate catastrophe now. No more empty promises!
- Privacy is a human right! Do you like Facebook selling your information
to marketers or Pornhub tracking your views? Good, neither do we!
- Peace is a human right! War. What is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Let's use that money to make healthcare, not hate!
- Economic Justice for all! We demand progressive taxation that makes the
billionaires pay their fair share!
- Internet for all! The internet and technology that followed has changed the face
of humanity forever. We need to be forward thinking and embrace what global inter-connectivity can bring us!